© 2021 Gruppo Italica
The transformation process takes place in two phases, in the first phase the waste is transferred to the primary cell to be subjected to a first treatment for the transformation of the material from the solid to the gaseous state, this process produces synthesis gases, which are transferred in the secondary cell at a temperature ranging from 800 to 1,200 degrees, and then cooled with an air-air exchanger (or used to produce thermal energy, for example for district heating, or electricity, thanks to turbines, which self-feed the plant where the plant is installed). The result is the reduction of emissions of substances below the limits of the law in force, while it is calculated that the residue of the processing that will be removed and disposed of is equal to 4% of the material initially transferred.
The key points in terms of environmental and production efficiency are the following:
• drastic reduction of environmental pollution;
• high technical / production efficiency of the process;
• job creation and local specialization (in terms of know-how);
• elimination of dust emissions;
• elimination of emissions of malodorous substances;
• reduction of process waste;
• recycling of reusable materials;
• energy production and energy saving;
• low landscape impact;
• architectural sustainability for construction also in urban areas;
• reduction of transport.